Monday, August 22, 2011

My DIY: Painted Wall Clock

I'm sorry I'm not going to have detailed instructions for this project, but I wanted to show you my wall clock that I painted. I bought this wall clock at Kirklands on sale for $7.98. It was a deal that I could not pass up, even if it was a dingy green/ turquoise color. I went straight to Michael's craft store and purchased two colors to re-paint the clock, so here it is!


The paint is under $4.00


 I painted the whole clock Metallic Rich Espresso using a regular 1" wide brush, waited until dry, I than lightly dabbed a cotton ball with Glossy Black paint & lightly brushed over the floral design of the clock. You can see the imperfections, because I was in a hurry. Plus, I wasn't quite going for a Metallic, but I wanted to see what it would turn out & I can always re-paint it again ;)


The mantel area is still a work in progress, but Voo-La!


1 comment:

Thank You :)