Thursday, December 16, 2010

Dear High Heels,

Dear High Heels,

I can't tell you how attractive you are. I would pay full price for you and not even have buyer's remorse when I walk out of the store. I come home, pull you out of your box and I just admire your beauty. When I get a chance to show you off on a night out, you remind me how painful it is to keep you in my life. Every dance, walk, or run.... I ignore the pain and brush it off and still continue on with my night. You are what completes me. Thank you for being the one to separate my feet from the gum on the sidewalk and for being a team player by getting alcohol splashed on you. You prove to us women everyday how many of you we need in our lives. So again, thank you for making a girl look good!

Sincerely,
Your Owner









No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank You :)